How sugar cubes are made
? This is maybe a big problems for many people. Don’t worry, now let's go into more detail for how sugar cubes are made step by step?
1. Take out a cup of sugar and pour it into a bowl. In addition to powdered sugar, you can use other types of sugar, such as raw sugar, brown sugar, and yellow granulated sugar.
2. Add three tablespoons of water to the bowl. Pour evenly into the bowl and let stand for a few seconds.
3. Mix the sugar and water with a fork. Keep stirring until stir evenly. If the sugar water can be restored by gently pressing it, the sugar water has been mixed.
4. Lay a layer of parchment paper on the pan. You can use a bread or cake pan, if not, any iron or glass pan that can be used in the oven.
5. Pour the sugar water into the baking pan and use a spatula or other tool to evenly apply the sugar water to the bottom of the pan.
6. Diced. The knife cuts the sugar into small, uniform pieces. Do not forget to do this step, if you forget, the final product is not sugar cube, but a large sugar cake.
7. Place the baking tray in an oven preheated to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius) for 1 hour.
8. Take the tray out of the oven. After 1 hour, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
9. Cut the sugar into pieces. Take the sugar cake from the roasting pan, break it by hand or cut it into small pieces with a knife. If the previous cut step is well done, it is easy to make a uniform and neat shape.
10. Store sugar cubes. Store the sugar in a sealed container for later use.
With these steps, you may know exactly how sugar cubes are made
, if you have any question, please contact us for free.