Do you the production process of granola
? Many people may like eating granola, but they don’t know how does make granola?
Granola production process:
1. Syrup preparation: mix compound with syrup, boiled 80 ~ 80 ℃ with 2 ~ 5 copies of whey protein concentrate mixing evenly, continue heating to 80 ~ 80 ℃ boiled.
2. Mix and preheating: almonds, red bean, dried cranberries, oatmeal, etc. According to the proportion of mixing, and into the already preheated oven baking, the temperature control in 90 ~ 120 ℃, bake for 15 ~ 20 min to get roasted raw materials.
3. Stir and mix: pour the above ingredients into the syrup and stir quickly to get the evenly mixed materials.
4. Bake again: bake evenly mixed materials for 7 to 12 minutes.
5. Cooling and molding.
automatic granola bar making machine
is necessary equipment for the production process of granola bar. The machine can also be used in the production of cereal bars, brittle bars, fruit bars, etc., with high degree of automation and diversified products, a production line can produce more than ten products.
1. Diversified production products.
2. All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
3. Formula management through PC man-machine interface.
4. The size of the finished product can be adjusted freely, and the production speed can be set freely on the touch screen as required.
5. Convenient operation, saving labor cost.
What should you note in the granola bar production process?
1. Temperature control, too high or too low temperature will affect the taste of granola bar, so please pay attention to the temperature control during production.
2. The baking time, if the baking time is too short, the material is not mature; If baked too long, it will affect the taste of granola bar.
3. Raw material ratio. If raw material ratio is not reasonable, the finished product will not taste good.